Philippine Airlines launched new flights from CLARK to SAN JOSE ANTIQUE, PAL fly twice a week and is operated with brand-new 86-seater Bombardier Next Generation Q400 aircraft.
WHERE TO STAY IN MARARISON ISLAND
There’s a lot home stay to choose from and its all budget friendly from PHP 300.00 p/head (cottages) to PHP 1,800.00 p/night with a/c rooms. Because I’m a budget traveler I decided to have my cottage in front beach (Casa Prante) look for Nanay Diding (+639093174230)
- TREKKING (see the small Batanes of Western Visayas)
- HELMET DIVING (see thousands of tuna run)
- ISLAND HOPPING
- SCUBA DIVING
- DOLPHIN SHOW
MT. MADIA-AS is 2,117 metres (6,946 ft) above sea level, it is covered by misty forest. Watch my Mararison on Youtube.
- ADVISORY: Spotted Blue Bottle Jelly Fish along Puka Beach in Boracay
- Health Benefits of Coffee and Tea to our body that still exist
- Hotel Review: Cheap Hotel Lodge along Station 2 stay at Alamo Bay Inn Boracay
- TRAVEL GUIDE: A Useful Travel Guide to Boracay Island 2019
- TOP 5 Cheap Hotels in Boracay, Island Station 2
- UPDATED LIST: List of Accredited Hotels and Resorts in Boracay, Island that allowed to open [UPDATED 2019]
- PayMaya: My Cash Wallet Everyday Review