Many individuals love coffee and tea just like me. Some of the people have such beverages for the stress buster. But you know the benefits of coffee and tea to our body that still exist?
Coffee has an amazing taste with healthier benefits. It helps in improving physical performance, it also helps in losing weights, also helps to burn fats, freshens our body, and many more. On the other hand, tea has magnificent health benefits in one’s health.
No doubt tea is good in taste and gives a fine texture. Many people love to have it as and when they are required it to be.
There are approximately 1500 types of tea in the world. All tea comes from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant.
5 CATEGORIES OF TEA
- GREEN TEA
- BLACK TEA
- WHITE TEA
- OOLONG TEA
- HERBAL TEA (technically not tea)
- PUTERH TEA
- The styles of tea are produced by altering the shape and chemistry of the leaf called processing, basic processing of tea is plucking, withering, rolling, oxidizing and drying.
There are over 100 Coffee species, but commonly 4 types are widely produced and sold.
coffea Arabica, coffea Canephora (also known as Robusta), and less used Liberica and Excelsa.
- COFFEE ARABICA
- COFFEE CANEPHORA (also known as Robusta)
Coffee is prepared from the roasted coffee beans, the seeds of berries from certain coffee species.
The world’s 19 Most Popular Types of Coffee are;
- LONG BLACK
- CAFÉ LATTE
- PICCOLO LATTE
- TURKISH COFFEE
- IRISH COFFEE
- BLACK EYE COFFEE
- YAUN YANG
- FLAT WHITE COFFEE
Whats your favorite coffee or tea? Is this article helps you in anyway? Please leave a comment below.
Contributor: Chef Hira
- Hotel Review: Cheap Hotel Lodge along Station 2 stay at Alamo Bay Inn Boracay
- ADVISORY: Spotted Blue Bottle Jelly Fish along Puka Beach in Boracay