Bali, Indonesia – is located in Indian ocean to be exact a 95 mile wide Island and only two miles east of the tip of Java.
Bali, Indonesia is the famous among the thousands of Islands in Indonesian archipelago and it’s been a tourist favorite for decades, certainly the Top Destinations in Indonesia.
Bali’s closest neighbor is the Island of Lombok dubbed as Mount Rinjani.
Quick FAQ’s about Bali, Indonesia
Bali is located approximately 1,600 miles due north of Perth in Western Australia.Approximately 600 miles east of Jakarta.Bali is considered one of the most romantic islands in the world and is a top honeymoon destination in Asia.it’s also attract close to 3 million foreign tourist per year.Bali has wide beaches.
Here’s the list of Most Visited Beach in Bali, Indonesia
Further down the line from the city Kuta is the Kuta beach. The waves are higher here and the currents are strong making it a perfect beach for surfers.
But of course it means not so much for swimming. The beach is always crowded with locals or tourist, mostly for the vibe and energy that circles around here.
At night you can find the Kuta beach parties among the beach clubs that are guaranteed to entertain.
This beach is located at the coast of village Sanur, south of Bali. It stretches several kilometers long with golden sand and small corals. There are many shells here for the avid collectors.
The waves here are milder and best for swimming. The sea here crystal clear where you can even spot sea creatures like starfish when walking at the beach.
Balian Beach has the most consistent left-hand breaks in West Bali, with larger waves breaking behind off a shelf and gentler peaks inshore.
But whether surfer or not this mellow village may well be the most relaxed escape on the west coast; there’s no hustle, no tourist shops, just low-key accommodation, a few warung and a beach bar, and the sense of a shared secret. Get here soon – building is on the up.
The caveat to all this is that a vicious rip inshore makes; heed local advice or be content to paddle at low tide.
Is a gorgeous beach notched in the Bukit’s high cliffs that’s safe for swimming.
Notwithstanding its use as a location in the film Eat, Pray, Love (Julia Roberts meets her beau here), its fame – and the reason for all the restaurants and guesthouses – is the eponymous surf break, one of the most exciting waves in Indonesia, not least because of a kink in the final section. And not far off, at Pantai Suluban, lie the legendary Uluwatu waves.
Where to Stay in Bali, Indonesia
- The St. Regis Bali Resort
- Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort
- Soori Bali
- Bulgari Resort Bali
- Condrad Bali
- Four Seasins Resort Bali
- Mulia Villas
- Viceroy Bali
Highly recommended to book via agoda for discounted rates and reward points for their members.
List of Tours and Attractions in Bali, Indonesia
- 3G/4G SIM Card (ID Airport Pick Up) for Bali
- Private Ngurah Rai Airport Transfers (DPS) for Bali
- 4G WiFi (ID Airport Pick Up) for Bali
- Bali Private Car Charter
- Waterbom Bali
- Bali Safari and Marine Park
- 3G WiFi (Hong Kong Pick Up) for Indonesia
- Bali Pool Float Rental
- Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
- Ayung White Water Rafting with Red Paddles
- Lembongan Reef Cruise
- Ayung White Water Rafting with Bali Sobek
- Devdan Show
- Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
- Uluwatu Temple Sunset and Kecak Fire Dance
- Rice Paddy Cycling Tour
- Sunset Dinner Cruise
- 3 Island Day Cruise
- Nusa Lembongan Snorkeling & Mangrove Day Tour from Bali
- Telaga Waja White Water Rafting
- Bali’s Greatest Hits
- Lembongan Island Beach Club Cruise
- The Heart of Bali Tour
- Bali Nature Biking
- Bali VW Jeep Volcano Safari
- ATV Quad Bike Adventure in Bali
- In Villa Spa and Massage A La Carte Treatments
- West Bali’s Culture
- Bali Zoo
- Pure Ubud Tour
- Sunrises, Rice Fields, and Waterfalls
- Sail Sensations Daylight Cruise
- Secret Garden and Waterfall Jump
- Balinese Cooking & Spiritual Healing
- Bali Underwater Scooter
- Snorkeling Amed
- Bali Ordinary Living
- Bali Surf Lesson
- Breakfast with Orangutans at Bali Zoo
- Bike Tour from Kintamani
- Northern Nature
- Wreck Snorkeling
- Dolphin Watching Cruise
Where To Eat in Bali Indonesia
- DAHANNA, Pettinget
- BREEZE (The Samaya), Legian
- CHEZ GADO GADO, Seminyak
- WACKO BURGER CAFE, Seminyak
- RESTAURANTLOCAVORE, Ubud
- ULTIMO, Seminyak
- TEATRO, Seminyak
- CHANDI, Seminyak
- TACO LOCAL, Legian
- MOTEL MEXICOLA, Seminyak
- GINGER MOON, Seminyak
- NEBULA ROOM, Seminyak
- THE BEACH HOUSE, Canggu
- LA LUCCIOLA, Seminyak
Plan your next trip to Bali, Indonesia and contact your Travel Agency for quotations, packages and other promos.
- LIST: Herbal Tea You Can Drink To Fight Cold and Flu This Rainy Season | Health Tips
- 2018 TRAVEL NEWS: Boracay Island in the Philippines opens on October 26, 2018